- Textured vegetable proteins [soybeans] 30%
- Wheat gluten 30%
- Coconut flour
- Pea protein 14%
- Dehydrated Onions
- Cocoa powder
- Psyllium husk
- Natural flavors
Contains: Soy, Wheat, Coconut, & May contain traces of nuts!
How Does it compare?
- 22 Grams of Protein per serving
- 200 Calories per serving
- 0 Grams of Fiber
- 11 Grams of Fat
- 25 Grams of Protein per serving
- 160 Calories per serving
- 6 Grams of Fiber
- 2 Grams of Fat
*Tables above compare 113 Grams of Organic Ground Beef (90% Lean/10% Fat) vs. 40 Grams of Life Loving Foods’ PlantyPro Mix in its dry stateSource: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. FoodData Central, 2019.
PlantyPro Mix contains one of the highest servings of protein per serving on the market, at a whopping
25 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER SERVING!
High protein is essential to:
- Building muscle and staying lean & healthy
- Fueling your energy & carrying oxygen throughout your body & blood
Our PlantyPro Mix brings together the natural benefits of
Soy, Wheat and Pea Proteins
with the added benefit of containing no added salt.
We only use healthy ingredients both your mind & your body can feel good about. 💚
for Plant Proteins
in June 2018
USE IN ANY
PlantyPro Mix is a dry powder mix in which you add water & oil to create a versatile mix which you can use to replace the protein in any of your favorite chicken, pork, beef, lamb, or goat recipes.
Whether you’re a newly transitioning Vegan or someone who just wants to cut down on their meat intake, our PlantyPro Mix makes the process infinitely easier! Enjoy the flavor of Guilt-Free Gourmet!
VEGAN RECIPES FOR THE CHEF IN YOU 👩🍳👨🍳
Find out more about the how to make the most out of our scrumptious PlantyPro mix with tons of fun and easy recipes with international inspiration for anyone to follow!
- In a bowl, add PlantyPro mix, salt, desired condiments, 1 cup of water, & 1 tablespoon of oil. Mix & let sit for 10 minutes.
- Shape mixture into desired form.
- Heat Small amount of cooking oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat and place mixture on it.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
You can also Fry, Bake, or Microwave. The possibilities are endless!